Swimming pool finishes & mosaics
Bring out your personality in the finish
A wide choice of pool finishes is available including standard ceramic mosaic tiles, glass mosaics tiles, slate tiles, marble tiles, high quality quartz rendering, standard tiles or bespoke motifs.
The interior of your pool is fully tiled with your own choice of colour and pattern, and the top perimeter can be finished with bullnosed hand-hold coping. To make you pool even more unique you may wish to have a mosaic motif specially made to your own design. You could also enhance your pool hall with a mural to fit in with your lifestyle.
The possibilities are endless. To complete your pool there is a wide range of paving to choose from to blend in with your home and garden.
Aegean Ceramic Mosaics
Fine, high quality ceramic mosaics with a deep, wet-look and 'natural' mineral patterning, where no two pieces are the same and the rich colour-mixes seem to burst from the centre of each small masterpiece. Where heat and water come together in your swimming pool, a practical yet stylish solution is required. Around a pool, nothing expresses individuality better than mosaics.
It is true that designers lead the charge toward glass tile use in swimming pools for aesthetic reasons, but the most important reasons for this change in trend are firmly anchored in the building and construction sector, where functionality and stability are the most important factors to consider. Glass mosaic tile's functionality as a surface treatment in water surrounds is unsurpassed for several reasons.
- Glass is completely non-porous, or impervious, and therefore will not take on any moisture, unlike exterior grade porcelain and ceramic tiles
- Through-body colored glass tiles are weather-resistant, acid, alkali, and chemical resistant, and will not fade over time, unlike glazed porcelain.
- Glass tiles, being impermeable, will not stain
- The smaller size of glass mosaic tiles allows for easy coverage of the curved dimensions necessary in standard pool shapes
- Glass tile is easily and inexpensively maintained
- Glass tile will not decay or deteriorate with exposure to the elements
- Glass is long-lasting. Historically, glass has been used as a design element for centuries. Its use in early architectural elements proves without a doubt that glass does stand the test of time
- Glass tile does not support the growth of mildew, mold or bacteria
- Glass tile, because of its impermeability, is hygenic and non-allergenic
- Glass is environmentally green and a sound ecological choice